Pediatric psychologyTo make an appointment please call 22 658 04 56 or 783 959 687
What is psychology?
Psychology is the science dealing with the knowledge of the behavior and thinking of individuals as well as entire groups of people and communities. Psychology examines such areas of human life as perception of the external world, cognition, emotions, intelligence, personality, relationships between people or consciousness.
Patients most often visit psychologist’s office because of:
- behavioral disorders
- difficulties in absorbing the educational materials at school
- problems in relationships with peers at school
- difficulties in relationships with their parents/teachers
- unwanted sexual behaviors
- problems in falling asleep