Pediatric surgeryTo make an appointment please call 22 658 04 56 or 783 959 687
What is surgery?
Surgery is the branch of medicine focused in surgical (operational) treatment. Surgery involves multiple subspecialties limited to particular organs and systems such as neurosurgery (surgery or nervous system) or thoracic surgery (surgery or the chest organs).
Patients usually visit surgeon’s office because of:
- Mechanical injuries (lacerations, crushing the tissue, fractures).
- Thermal injuries (burns, frostbites).
- Chemical injuries (burns by acids, alkalis, etc.).
- Rapidly increasing abdominal painBleeding from the gastrointestinal tract (vomiting or bowel movements mixed with blood)
- Piles (hemorrhoids)
- Soft tissue infections (abscesses, whithlow, phlegmon)
- Skin ulcers
- Soft tissue tumors (cysts, sebaceous cysts, ganglions, lipomas, other neoplastic tumors)
- Inflammatory infiltration of soft tissue
- Limb ischemia
- Venous thrombosis
- Varicose veins