Dr. Bożenna RyllTo make an appointment please call: 22 658 04 56 or 783 959 687. Consultation fee: 170 zł
Board certified specialist in pediatrics and pulmonology. Consults pediatric patients suffering from allergies.
A graduate from the Medical University of Warsaw in 1980. Specialized in pediatrics in 1984, and in pulmonology in 1988. Between 1998 and 2008 headed the District Clinic of Pulmonary Diseases and Tuberculosis for Children in Warsaw. Since 2008 Senior Assistant in the Center of Allergology and Otolaryngology in Warsaw, Sienna Street (the division of the Children’s Hospital in Dziekanów Leśny).
Dr. Ryll is focused in her clinical work on:
- food, respiratory tract, and contact allergies, and on drug and insect venom allergies;
- respiratory tract diseases – bronchial asthma; digestive tract allergies.
- Infections of the lower and upper respiratory tract, and tuberculosis.
- Preventive (screening) examination of children against potential tuberculosis exposure.
- Treatment of adverse reactions after BCG vaccination.
- Allergology (children) – 170 zł
- Pulmonology (children) – 170 zł