Pediatric neurologyTo make an appointment please call 22 658 04 56 or 783 959 687
What is neurology?
Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nervous system. Patients usually visit neurologist’s office due to:
- Headache, pains located in the spine and other parts of the body
- Disorders of consciousness
- Vertigo, dizziness
- Disorders of balance
- Paresthesia (abnormal sensations or sensory of numbness, tingling, sensation of the exposure of given area of the body to the electric current, etc.).
- Motoric neurons disorders (paralysis, tremors, involuntary movements, etc.).
- Disorders of the speech (both speaking and understanding)
- Memory disorders
- Disorders of smell
- Disorders of taste
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Diagnosis, differentiation and treatment of
Diagnosis, differentiation and treatment of:
- Neurological consequences of complicated pregnancy and perinatal period
- Impaired psychomotoric development
- Disorders of the speech development
- Childhood epilepsy
- Sleep disorders in children
- Mental retardation
- Neurogenetic diseases
- Headaches in children
- Consults results of the head ultrasound diagnostics
Outpatient consultations to treat:
- demyelinating and degenerative diseases
- polyneuropathy and myasthenia gravis